Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
The information and data on this site is subject to revision without notice and html5webtemplates.co.uk may revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this notice.
By accessing and/or browsing the site, you are acknowledging and agreeing the following:
- All intellectual property rights in and to the site are the property of html5webtemplates.co.uk and you agree not to copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute or create derivative works of any part of the site for personal or commercial gain, nor assist any third party to distribute or commercially exploit all or any part of this site.
- The site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis and html5webtemplates.co.uk makes no express or implied warranties or representations in relation to it. This includes, without limitation, any implied warranties or representations of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, availability, completeness or accuracy.
- html5webtemplates.co.uk shall not be held liable for any loss or damage arising from, or in any way connected with, your use of this site or any information contained or derived from it (even where html5webtemplates.co.uk has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage). This includes, without limitation, any damage for loss of profits, loss of information, or any other monetary loss.
- html5webtemplates.co.uk shall not take responsibility for the availability or content of any external sites or resources to which it has links and may not endorse or approve of any material on sites linked from or to this site.
- The use of templates from html5webtemplates.co.uk on the following websites is prohibited; websites which are used for illegal purposes such as the sale of drugs or weapons, websites which use email spam, websites which steal content, phishing websites and websites which do not follow Google AdSense guidelines.
The website templates are released as 'open source' designs and are licenced under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Licence. This means that you are free to download and use the template for personal or commercial use, providing:
- You do not sell it or claim it as your own design.
- You leave the 'design from HTML5webtemplates.co.uk' link in the template.
Please note: If you would like to remove the 'design from HTML5webtemplates.co.uk' link from the footer of a template / website then you have my permission to do this providing you make a small donation. I don't set an amount, just what ever you think the design is worth. You must also contact me with the URL of the site that will not be displaying the 'design from HTML5webtemplates.co.uk' link. This is to ensure that I do not contact you in the future asking you why you have removed the 'design from HTML5webtemplates.co.uk' link.
All of the website templates are offered "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. html5webtemplates.co.uk shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from, or in any way connected with, your use of, or inability to use, the website templates (even where html5webtemplates.co.uk has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage). This includes, without limitation, any damage for loss of profits, loss of information, or any other monetary loss.